DIY BULLDOZER KIT
#K40 Package Price: $5,427
Sale Price: $3,995*
Your Sale Discounts: $1,432
The RS196K is the New “Younger Brother” of our super-successful RS1000. It shares almost all the rugged features of the RS1000, except you do the painting and Assembly ....and Save a Bundle! Wheeled vehicles spin in slippery conditions, but tracks GRIP! That gives you unbeatable performance to push or pull “challenging” loads. And the tracks’ big surface area gives you excellent “flotation” -- you can cross muddy, mucky, uneven ground without sinking in. It’ll skid logs, pull equipment out of ditches, tow compact trailers and wagons, mow fields & till gardens with tow behind equipment, landscape lawns, grade and repair driveways, doze snow, gravel. Works in tight spots and fits into the bed of a mid-size pickup truck. Lift loads with optional bucket mouth, move boulders and more!
*Package #K40 includes Manual Front Hitch, Bulldozer Blade, & FREE Bucket Mouth, (not shown). Other packages available. Does not include shipping costs or sales tax if applicable.
See How Easy Kit Assembly Can Really Be!
- If you know the difference between a phillips and a flat screwdriver, you can successfully build this hard-working mini bulldozer. You’ll need only basic D-I-Y tools like socket wrenches, allen wrenches, tape measure, etc. If you’re an intermediate or advanced DI-Y guy, you’ll still find it plenty engaging. After all, you’ve never built a genuine bulldozer before... have you?
- With the Manual you’ll also receive a FREE DVD showing the RS196K in action and see what it can do for you! You’ll see the MAGNATRAC® RS196K and many of its attachments in action! A $50 Bonus Refund Certificate is also included. Use it as “cash” when purchasing $50 or more of RS196K KITS or Accessories!
- Buy your Magnatrac RS196K KIT Assembly Manual TODAY! You’ll quickly see we’ve put together instructional material in extraordinary detail. Our Assembly Manual gives you all the pictures, directions, and info you need to build your own mini bulldozer. Best of all get FREE Priority Mail Shipping!**
Options include rubber or steel bolt on track shoe, bucket mouth, angling blade, box scraper, drawbar, log crane, winch, 2 in. receiver hitch, sleeve hitch, rippers, rake, mud scrapers and many more. With the use of our rear sleeve hitch system you can pull other third party attachments like mowers, wagons, cargo carriers, trailers, boats etc.. Manual attachments only. (No hydraulics). (Call the factory for details)
Click each tab below for more information.
|Nomenclature||KIT - Home assembled, Steel track Crawler|
|Body||All-Steel, factory-fabricated panels and weldments in easy to assemble kit Form... unpainted|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 1150 Series, 250cc displacement, 11.50 Gross Torque, recoil start EPA/CARB 50 state compliant, consumer 2 year warranty|
|Brakes||Lever activated caliper, single 8” disc produces 1,619 foot pounds torque; Lever operated; secured parking “Lock”.|
|Track||Dual #557 Track Chains [each track Chain rated 1,500 lbs. pull]|
|Rated||Pull at Track 1,000 lbs. [pull at track Shoes with 250cc Engine]|
|Weight||575 lbs. Weight represents the average “basic” RS196K without operator or load.|
|Maximum Grade||26% [maximum recommended inclination]|
|Seating||Capacity One  operator|
|Underside||Body Clearance 5.5 in. [measured with optional Grouser Shoe kit mounted].|
|Overall Height||38-1/4 in. [top of track Control Levers; optional Grouser Shoe kit mounted].|
|Overall Width||41 in.|
|Overall Length||51 in.|
|Speed||0 - 3.15 MPH [forward and reverse]|
|Engine to Track ratio||51.8 to 1|
|Track Axle Diameter||1-3/16 in. [Front and rear Axles]|
|Metal Finish||Unpainted, rust preventative oil coating|
|Warranty:||1 year residential on machine / 2 year on engine|
Many other companies make "garden type" implements/attachments that make the MAGNATRAC RS196K even more versatile. Please speak with a Struck Representative to verify specs on specific third party attachments will be compatible with our equipment.
Products to fit our RS196K-MRH35 - Manual Rear Sleeve Hitch
Shipping Terminal (USA & Canada)*
- We ship to thousands of trucking terminals across the U.S. While requesting a quote submit your zip code and we will find the trucking terminal closest to your location.
- When picking up at a terminal, you will need a pickup truck or trailer to accommodate your machine. The shipping terminals will load your machine into the back of a pick-up or onto a customer supplied trailer.
Business Delivery (USA & Canada)*
- The business you select must have a semi height loading dock or forklift to unload and accept delivery during normal business hours. You must make arrangements with the business to accept your delivery.
- Business locations could include feed stores, lumber yards, building supply centers, etc.
Home Delivery with Lift-Gate Service (USA & Canada)*
- Your home must be accessible by tractor-trailer*, and someone must be home to accept delivery.
- The truck driver will lower your item to the ground using a lowering platform on the back of the freight truck. All truck have pallet jacks to move the item off the platform. The driver can only move the item off the truck, not to a specified location.
Deliveries to Other Countries Outside the USA & Canada
- All customers outside the US and Canada must find a freight forwarder to handle the shipping, crating, and any other duties, taxes or other fees.
- The freight forwarders only deliver to a business address. If you do not have a business address they can deliver to the countries closest port and then you can pick up the unit at the port or make other arrangements for the items to be directly delivered to you.
- Merchandise is payable directly to the Struck Corporation by wire transfer or PayPal. A 30% deposit is required to put an order into our production schedule with the remaining balance due right before we ship.
Rush delivery is not available on freight shipments. We ship best method, depending on the delivery method you choose and your location.
For both Home Delivery with Lift-gate Service, after we process your order and it leaves our factory, the freight company will call you to schedule a delivery time. The carrier will usually provide a 3-4 hour delivery window (for example, 8 am to noon).
If the package arrives damaged, you must note it on the bill of lading. If your machine arrives damaged, call Struck customer service at 1-877-828-8323 as soon as possible.
You can also pick up your machine at the Struck factory in Cedarburg, WI. When an item is picked up at the factory, we charge a 5.6% sales tax unless you have a tax exempt identification.
*Home delivery with lift-gate service is not available in all areas. For delivery to Canada, you must have a freight broker. If you do not have a freight broker that you normally work with, our shipping company does have a broker that you can use. Prices for shipments to Canada do not include any duties, taxes or other fees related to the shipment. Speak with a freight broker for more information. All prices are in US Funds. A driveway is considered accessible to a tractor trailer if it a) has no overhanging trees, b) has no power lines, c) contains no culverts or bridges, and d) will allow the truck to make a full turn-around. If the driveway isn't accessible the delivery will be made at the base of the driveway.
Parts orders placed by 3 pm CST are shipped the same day by UPS or Priority Mail. Any out of stock items ship within 1 week. All orders are currently by phone, please call 1-877-828-8323 M-F from 8 am until 5 pm CST. Visa, Master Card Discover and Pay Pal accepted. In the future a online shopping cart will be offered.