Come Join Our Team!
Fabricator/Painter – Full Time, 1st Shift
Hours/Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - Thursday 5:30am until 3pm and Friday 5:30am until 9:30am (No weekends)
Starting Salary: $16 - $22
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate Press Brake, Turret Punch Press, Flow Water Jet
- Paint Production Parts using a wet spray system
- Complies with all procedures, quality standards and safety procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to visually self-inspect work for any defects with limited guidance
- Perform other manufacturing duties as needed, such as: auto saw, CNC & manual lathes, shear, drill press, etc.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of fabricating experience in a production setting preferred, but not mandatory
- The ability to read measuring tools
Skills and Knowledge
- Motivated and highly organized
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Dedicated, Trustworthy, Hardworking
- ENGADGED team player with a POSITIVE attitude
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring equipment
- Must work well without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be in good health, have good wrist/hand dexterity
- Good eye sight and hand eye coordination
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. with a weight belt, cranes are also used for heavier items
- Ability to drive forklift
- Steel shoe work boots and safety wear required
- Competitive hourly wage
- Company matched retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays per year, sick days, bereavement pay
- 1 week of vacation after probationary period, 2 weeks after 1 year
- Company paid uniforms
- Reimbursement for safety footwear and prescription safety glasses
- Health insurance and Life Insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Annual holiday shutdown during Christmas!
- Use of company equipment after 1 year
- Family friendly atmosphere, small business environment
- Work with a great team!
- No vaccination requirements