Since we are a smaller company, our financing options are limited. We have partnered with RocketLoans to offer personal loans up to $35k. We also accept PayPal Credit as an option. PayPal offers short term rates as well. If you have questions regarding PayPal credit, please speak with a Struck product specialist for more information. We have also found that most customers can get great rates through their local bank or credit union. The banks will require a formal quote with all charges, etc. to offer you a financing rate and terms. You can request a formal quote from us by clicking this link here or by calling us today at 1-877-828-8323.
- To see your financing options, just click the RocketLoan image. You’ll be directed to their website, where you’ll need to fill out a short page of basic questions. Interest rates and loan terms vary based on credit scores. 36 month to 60 month loan terms are offered, to a maximum loan amount of $35K. USA Only, not available in Nevada, Iowa, or Vermont. Ohio requires minimum loan of $5,001.
- Choose the loan amount, term and rate you’d like from the options you’re pre-qualified for.
- Log in to your bank to share a one-time, read-only overview of your account info. By sharing your info electronically, you typically won’t have to upload any income documents and you’ll receive your money faster.
- E-sign the agreement and receive your money.
- Choose where you’d like your money deposited, e-sign your agreement and your money will be on its way in as little as one business day.
- Once your money is in your account, contact us to move forward with your purchase. Pay us directly, by either by a cashiers check or wire transfer.
- Your manual is shipped out, along with a sales order reflecting your payment. Once your machine is completed and your sales order is paid in full, your machine will ship in approx. 4-8 weeks. We will always call before we ship anything. We can plan around vacations, holidays, etc.
About Rocket Loans Personal Loans
What Is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured installment loan with a fixed interest rate that is repaid in equal monthly payments.
Benefits of a Personal Loan
A RocketLoans personal loan provides you with a simple, automated process to get your money into your bank account quickly and efficiently. Personal loans are most popular as Debt-Consolidation Loans, which allow you to consolidate high-interest credit card accounts into a single, low, fixed monthly payment with a specific time period to eliminate the debt. Other popular uses are to make Home Improvements, or to make major purchases.
What Should I Know?
RocketLoans platform is simple, fast and secure. Their platform works by sharing data electronically, so they’ll need you to:
- Verify your identity electronically
- Verify your income electronically
- Log into your bank account
- Validate your bank account electronically
A finance charge is the total cost of the loan, including all interest and fees incurred at the time of origination (i.e. fees that are financed). See below for an example:
Loan Amount: $10,000
Origination Fee (4%)*: $400
Net Funds Deposited Into Your Account: $9,600
Term: 36 Months
Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 10.8%
Interest Rate: 8.0%
Monthly Payment: $313.36
Total Interest: $1,281.09
Total Finance Charge: $1,681.09
The interest represented assumes full payments each month for the entire term of the loan using autopay repayment. RocketLoans Personal Loans never have a pre-payment penalty, so the loan can be repaid at any time by making a full payment of the remaining balance and incurred interest at the time of payoff.
Qualified clients using RocketLoans will see loan options for a 36 or 60 month term, and APR ranges from a minimum of 5.983% (rate with autopay discount) to a maximum of 29.99% (rate without autopay discount).
*An origination fee of 1% – 6% is charged to each loan. The fee will be deducted from the balance of the loan before the funds are disbursed to the client.